- Course Overview
- Course Content
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Many people visit many websites in a day we have a great necessity of knowing how many people are visiting our website for what reason they are visiting and how much time they spent with on-site that all tracks can be done by web analysts become a master in web analytics start doing the course here.
Web Analytics platforms measure activity and behavior on a website, for example: how many users visit, how long they stay, how many pages they visit, which pages they visit, and whether they arrive by following a link or not.
Web analytics should be used to track the performance of us in the business and it helps us to find out the better ways and strategies to use for the development of our business in a stipulated time period with a minimum investment of work and time Understanding customer behavior is also key to optimizing a website for key conversion metrics. The booming company in web analytics of modern times is Google analytics one must learn how to use Google analytics to improve their business gradually.Course Details:
- Duration: 15 hrs
- Timings: Weekdays & Weekend batches available
- Practicals: Unlimited Labs practical will be hand to hand in each class
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How Google analytics works?
- Understanding Google analytics account structure
- Understanding Google analytics insights
- Understanding cookie tracking
- Types of cookie tracking used by Google analytics
- Starting with Google analytics
- How to set up analytics account?
- How to add analytics code in website
- Understanding goals and conversions
- How to setup goals?
- Understanding diﬀerent types of goals
- Understanding bounce & bounce rate
- Diﬀerence between exit rate & bounce rate
- How to reduce bounce rate
- How to set up funnels in goals
- Importance of funnels
- How to integrate adwords and analytics account
- Beneﬁts of integrating adwords & analytics
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns via Google analytics
- What is link tagging
- How to set up link tagging
- Understanding ﬁlters & segments
- How to set up ﬁlters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traﬃc sources
- Monitoring traﬃc behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
If you are one of the following who is looking for leveraging Digital Marketing for personal or organizational growth, then Google Analytics course is for you:
- Marketing Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Business Owners
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- Other Professionals (IT, HR, Finance etc)
- Web Designer and Developer
Please fill out the below “Registration Form” to confirm your seat. Our team will be in touch with you to provide more details.